CAN YOU HELP ME FIND A JOB?
Our purpose is to help people find jobs in healthcare:
Helping people help people®
HOW DO YOU HELP?
- We help employers advertise their openings, vs. just posting a job.
- We help active job seekers find those advertisements.
- We email a snap-shot of your background to hospital recruiters when you enter your information into our resume database (see below).
- We help licensed healthcare professionals with continuing education and certification options.
- We help non-healthcare people evaluate healthcare career options, find a school and pursue their dream.
ARE YOU A RECRUITING COMPANY?
Not any more, but we can help you get your resume to our hospital recruiters (see below).
HOW DO I GET INTO HEALTHCARE?
Go to our Career Development page to start evaluating career options.
WHAT ARE THE HIGH DEMAND JOBS IN HEALTHCARE?
Go to our Career Choices page to see the high-demand job categories.
WHAT ARE THE SALARY RANGES FOR DIFFERENT HEALTHCARE JOBS?
- Healthcare Salary Online is an easy to navigate website with job descriptions and salary information for over 55 healthcare professions.
- Healthcare Occupations from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is the source where most ‘salary’ websites get their data: it’s a great resource and pretty easy to use.
CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY RESUME?
Yes. Enter your information into our Resume Database and the next morning, at 2 am, we will email hospital recruiters with a snap-shot of your experience.
CAN YOU HELP ME CREATE A RESUME?
- Resume development has become a very complicated now that the vast majority of healthcare employers are using ATS (Applicant Tracking System) software to receive, analyze, prioritize, manage and reject applicant resumes - before they ever get to the recruiter.
- LiveCareer has two websites with a FREE option to help you get started:
- My Perfect Resume
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BUSINESS?
- Started in 1981, helping a physician group automate their medical practice.
- Incorporated as a high tech recruiting and staffing company in 1989.
- Launched our first recruiting website in 1995.
- Launched our first healthcare eRecruiting website in 2002.
Visit our Contact Us page and let us know if you have any other questions.